mutant potato mutant potato

Girl finds potato, girl loses potato, girl becomes biological engineer. A timeless tale.

Draw the short straw Draw the short straw

Not bad. Try to cut the music file to the length of the animation though or else it starts playing over the next loop over and over.

SpookyWagons responds:

Yeah I am still trying to work that out, I thought I did but it keeps layering the sounds. I also need to work on the levels of sound. Thanks :)

Guii's Tit-Lay Guii's Tit-Lay

This is not a movie.

MobileSpider responds:

I agree

Felipe's computer Felipe's computer

Either this file is massive, or there is no more to this than the loading screen itself. Whichever it is, this never loaded for me. Try adding a loading bar next time so people have some idea of how long they need to wait?

No Ordanary Day- Lights, Camera, Inaction! No Ordanary Day- Lights, Camera, Inaction!

Not bad, good animation and pacing. You need to invest in microphones or share the good one with the other voice actors though.

AnimationCrave responds:

Many thanks! I'll be sure to inform the other voice actor about how we need to fix his mic quality.

Little Snails Little Snails

Very cute. It was great that you were able to tell the story without the use of words.

"Battle of the Sword Masters" Corona Zoro vs. Samurai Jack - Short Trailer - "Battle of the Sword Masters" Corona Zoro vs. Samurai Jack - Short Trailer -

I was almost going to vote 2, but then realized over 2/3rds of this video was credits.

Reya: The Chosen Demon Dark Promo Reya: The Chosen Demon Dark Promo

Great start. You've got good style, animation, and great voice acting. I will be keeping an eye out for the next episode.

Madness: A Source of Gold ::preview:: Madness: A Source of Gold ::preview::

Not bad. This is around the quality of the early stuff, so you're well on your way.

Terrible Secret Of Space Terrible Secret Of Space

I love how I just discovered this like, 15 years later. And it is awesome even today, great style and quality.