Default.exe Default.exe

You're doing really well. I played a few levels till the one with the low ceilings. My advice would be to make the double jump permanent after you pick it up the first time, so to speed up the animation for getting it, cause it is annoying to have to do that over and over.

Fps Test Engine v_4.0 Fps Test Engine v_4.0

Pretty well designed and good art. My only critic is that you should code in some kinda mouse locking feature. A lot of times I went to shoot a target while outside that house and it ended up being so far to my left or right that I couldn't turn far enough to even aim at it.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Haha, awesome!

Haha, yeah, achievements are both the bane and the awesomeness of gaming today. Beat in 1525, but I got 85% of the achievements before relenting to the hint button :D

Bubble Pop Bubble Pop

Sweet

Awesome work.

Hinata Hyuga dress up Hinata Hyuga dress up

Good Direction

This looks like it could be pretty good but I highly recommend you make the frame bigger so you can see all the clothes at once. A preloader could be a good addition as well.

Maari-Erein responds:

i would like to put a preloader but i just don't get it DX
i looked for tutorials but all doesn't works TT.TT
oh well...someday though...

Catchy-game Catchy-game

Pretty boring, but...

In terms of what you've accomplished with actionscript, awesome work. Keep on trucking!

Football Game Football Game

That was ok

It wasn't bad, good graphics, but, that was way too easiy. Maybe you should redo this game, but add a actual line to aim with? Hmmm?

Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

It could have been better!

It was good but it wasn't GOOD!