mutant potato mutant potato

Girl finds potato, girl loses potato, girl becomes biological engineer. A timeless tale.

Draw the short straw Draw the short straw

Not bad. Try to cut the music file to the length of the animation though or else it starts playing over the next loop over and over.

SpookyWagons responds:

Yeah I am still trying to work that out, I thought I did but it keeps layering the sounds. I also need to work on the levels of sound. Thanks :)

Guii's Tit-Lay Guii's Tit-Lay

This is not a movie.

MobileSpider responds:

I agree

Default.exe Default.exe

You're doing really well. I played a few levels till the one with the low ceilings. My advice would be to make the double jump permanent after you pick it up the first time, so to speed up the animation for getting it, cause it is annoying to have to do that over and over.

Fps Test Engine v_4.0 Fps Test Engine v_4.0

Pretty well designed and good art. My only critic is that you should code in some kinda mouse locking feature. A lot of times I went to shoot a target while outside that house and it ended up being so far to my left or right that I couldn't turn far enough to even aim at it.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Haha, awesome!

Haha, yeah, achievements are both the bane and the awesomeness of gaming today. Beat in 1525, but I got 85% of the achievements before relenting to the hint button :D

A Breeze Of Reminiscence A Breeze Of Reminiscence

Wow!

That was beautiful, very well done. Hope I can find something to put this in in the future.

Jabicho responds:

That'll be cool, thanks for the comment! =D

ff7 motorcycle race saxophone ff7 motorcycle race saxophone

Awesome work

Used this in a submission here (submission is also on deviantART).

Following Your Heart Following Your Heart

hey

I used this song in a flash game that I put both here and on deviantART. It was a perfect choice in my opinion.

Jabicho responds:

Woohooo, Thanks! I'm gonna check it out! =D

3D-Jenni Character Dev 3D-Jenni Character Dev

Reminds me of the models from the early Syphon Filter games. Specifically the ones they used in the FMVs.

For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHAZ36vy4e4

jenninexus responds:

Thanks! They look cool - I hope to get to facial morphs like the Syphon Filter characters sometime soon!

boy and his dog boy and his dog

Secret of Evermore 2.